Registered® Product Owner Training
Our 2-day Registered Product Owner training combines the full Product Owner class with the insights that we have gained from our extensive experiences with product leadership from large Danish companies. By using our knowledge of how product ownership can be successful, and which pitfalls to avoid, we have designed a course that combines theory and practice so that the knowledge gained from attending the course can easily be translated to a real-world context.
In a 2-day Registered Product Owner class you’ll learn:
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction
- How to assess business value
- How to consistently deliver a successful product to the marketplace
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Product Owners use to prioritize features, projects and portfolios
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams
When? 22-23 February, 2023
Where? Aarhus, Denmark.
Price? DKK 9,500 (Incl. Exam and Credential)
Who Should Attend?
- Product Managers and Product Owners who want to increase their effectiveness,
- Product Owners working in SAFe environments that want to expand their capabilities and explore Scrum@Scale,
- Business Analysts wanting to improve business agility,
- Managers and leaders wanting to understand the practices of highly effective Product Owners,
- PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Product Owner.
On our courses, there are often attendees who have been practicing Scrum for some time and other attendees, who are new to Scrum. Therefore, we recommend that the course participants have familiarized themselves with the Scrum Guide, so that all attendees have the same basic knowledge of Scrum. This is important for both new and experienced Scrum practitioners to establish a shared level of fundamentals that are at the heart of the Scrum framework.
About the Credential
Students who complete a 2-Day Registered Product Owner class, comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Registered Scrum Trainer, are eligible to take the Registered Product Owner exam. Students who pass the exam will earn their Registered Product Owner credential. The credential formally recognizes your knowledge of lean principles, Product Owner techniques, patterns of high-performing teams, and how the Product Owner role scales in an organization. The Registered Product Owner credential is the only Scrum Product Owner credential endorsed by Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum and inventor of Scrum@Scale. The Registered Product Owner accreditation will make you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
Learn more about the course and the credential here.
About Your Trainer
Carsten Ruseng Jakobsen is a Registered® Scrum@Scale Trainer and Registered® Scrum Trainer.
Carsten is one of the early Agile and Scrum pioneers in Denmark. His career started with Sun Microsystems in Silicon Valley, and later he returned to Denmark where he joined Systematic in 1998. Since 2006 Carsten has led change management and transformations in organizations to adopt Scrum and Agile values. He has written several articles with Jeff Sutherland, and is a speaker at international Agile conferences. Since 2017, Carsten has worked primarily with larger organizations to drive agile transformations. In most organizations he has done this with Scrum training, Agile workshops, onsite consultancy, and close collaboration with leaders in the organization.