2-day Registered Product Owner
The 2-day Registered Product Owner was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. Featuring an in-depth curriculum and insights from real-world case studies, this course goes beyond the basics of Scrum and the Scrum Product Owner role.
To see our other upcoming classes: click here.
In a 2-day Registered Product Owner class you’ll learn:
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to assess business value.
- How to consistently deliver a successful product to the marketplace.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Product Owners use to prioritize features, projects and portfolios.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
Who should take a Registered Product Owner class?
- Product Managers and Product Owners who want to increase their effectiveness.
- Job seekers wishing to expand their product ownership skills.
- Product Owners working in SAFe environments that want to expand their capabilities and explore Scrum@Scale.
- Business Analysts wanting to improve business agility with evidence-based techniques.
- PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Product Owner by Scrum Inc. or a Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
- Managers and leaders wanting to understand the practices of highly effective Product Owners so that they can enable their POs to deliver twice the value at half the cost.
About the Registered Product Owner Exam & Credential:
Students who complete a 2-day Registered Product Owner class comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Registered Scrum Trainer are eligible to take the Registered Product Owner exam. Students who pass the exam will earn their Registered Product Owner credential. The credential formally recognizes your knowledge of lean principles, Product Owner techniques, patterns of high-performing teams, and how the Product Owner role scales in an organization. The Registered Product Owner credential is the only Scrum Product Owner credential endorsed by Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum and inventor of Scrum@Scale. The Registered Product Owner accreditation will make you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
Venue and catering
Bogøvej 15, 8382 Hinnerup
On both days the class will start at 8.30 am and end 4.30pm. We provide breakfast, lunch, coffee and snacks throughout the day.
About Your Trainer:
Carsten Ruseng Jakobsen is a Registered Scrum@Scale® Trainer and Registered Scrum Trainer.
Since 2006 Carsten has led change management and transformation in organisations to adopt Scrum and agile values. He has written several articles with Jeff Sutherland, and is a speaker at international agile conferences. The most recent organisations Carsten worked with includes LEGO and Rambøll Management. Carsten lectures at Aalborg University in agile methods, and holds an EBA (Engineering Business Administration) and a CSP (Certified Scrum Professional).