The key to a successful agile transformation is for leaders, particularly senior leaders, to develop substantially new mind-sets and capabilities.
Some examples of what we can talk about:
- Fostering innovation. Today, leaders need to shift to a creative mind-set of discovery, which is about playing to win, seeking diversity of thought, fostering creative mindsets, embracing risk, and experimenting.
- From authority to partner. To design and build an agile organization, leaders need a different set of skills based on a different understanding of organizations. They must learn to design their organization as a distributed, continually evolving system.
- Shape an agile organizational culture. Leaders need to develop the ability to shape a new culture across the organization, based on the creative mind-sets of discovery.
- Fostering collaboration. Agile organizations require an underlying creative mindset of partnerships based on freedom, trust, and accountability.
Be successful with your transformation. The purpose of team coaching is to make your teams able to create the right solutions faster. We’re providing teams with both specific skillsets and the ability to work together as a group and not just as individuals. We’re also looking into how to eliminate potential challenges that your teams may face.
We will help you achieve that right team culture for your organization, whiles’t making sure it evolves correctly.
Examples of team coaching topics:
- How do you become an efficient product owner team?
- How do you make sure that your teams are able to produce reliable and transparent plans and estimates?
- What do you need to achieve the right management culture?
- Backlog estimation. How do we create a well-functioning development team?
If you have a need for personal guidance and advice we can offer you one or more 1-1 coaching sessions. Typically we focus on issues regarding process transformation, people management and “How to improve” questions.
Before entering our session we will have short telephone conversion to align the topic and expectations.
Examples of challenges and questions in a personal coaching session:
- How do I cope with my team, who does not understand our new process?
- How do I assess the current state of our Agile journey?
- What can I do to support the need for changing culture?
- We lack a common understanding of how we prioritize?