2-day Registered Scrum Master
DKK 10.000,00 Excl. VAT
Scrum Master by Scrum Inc.
This course goes beyond the basics of Scrum and the Scrum Master role.
You will learn:
- The Scrum Framework with an emphasis on the role of the Scrum Master.
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to leverage lean principles to identify waste in a system, process, or organization.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Masters use to improve team happiness and performance.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
- How the Scrum Master role scales in an organization using Scrum@Scale.
Who should take a Scrum Master by Scrum Inc class?
- Professionals in any industry wanting to become Scrum Masters or servant-leaders to their team.
- Job seekers wishing to work for an agile organization.
- Professionals interested in being “agile.”
- Traditional Project Managers looking to transform their careers.
- Product Managers, PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey
- Product Owner or a Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
- Managers and leaders wanting to understand the patterns of high-performing teams
About the Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. Exam & Credential
Students who complete the training comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Scrum Trainer by Scrum Inc. are eligible to take the Scrum Master by Scrum Inc exam to earn their credential.
The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc credential formally recognizes your knowledge of lean principles, Scrum Master techniques, patterns of high-performing teams, and how the Scrum Master role scales in an organization.
The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc credential is the only Scrum Master credential endorsed by Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum and inventor of Scrum@Scale. The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc will make you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
This training is for all levels of Scrum experience.
Pricing and payment
Courses are to be paid for in full within one month of registration/invoice date, or 14 days prior to the course start date (whichever is sooner) at the very latest.
Venue and catering
On both days the class will start at 8.30 am and end 4.30pm. We provide breakfast, lunch, afternoon cake and snacks throughout the day.
About Your Trainer
Carsten Ruseng Jakobsen is a Registered® Scrum@Scale Trainer and Registered® Scrum Trainer.
Carsten is one of the early Agile and Scrum pioneers in Denmark. His career started with Sun Microsystems in Silicon Valley, and later he returned to Denmark where he joined Systematic in 1998. Since 2006 Carsten has led change management and transformations in organizations to adopt Scrum and Agile values. He has written several articles with Jeff Sutherland, and is a speaker at international Agile conferences. Since 2017, Carsten has worked primarily with larger organizations to drive agile transformations. In most organizations he has done this with Scrum training, Agile workshops, onsite consultancy, and close collaboration with leaders in the organization.