Scrum Master by Scrum Inc.
This course goes beyond the basics of Scrum and the Scrum Master role.
You will learn:
- The Scrum Framework with an emphasis on the role of the Scrum Master.
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to leverage lean principles to identify waste in a system, process, or organization.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Masters use to improve team happiness and performance.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
- How the Scrum Master role scales in an organization using Scrum@Scale.
Who should take a Scrum Master by Scrum Inc class?
- Professionals in any industry wanting to become Scrum Masters or servant-leaders to their team.
- Job seekers wishing to work for an agile organization.
- Professionals interested in being “agile.”
- Traditional Project Managers looking to transform their careers.
- Product Managers, PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey
- Product Owner or a Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
- Managers and leaders wanting to understand the patterns of high-performing teams
About the Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. Exam & Credential
Students who complete the training comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Scrum Trainer by Scrum Inc. are eligible to take the Scrum Master by Scrum Inc exam to earn their credential.
The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc credential formally recognizes your knowledge of lean principles, Scrum Master techniques, patterns of high-performing teams, and how the Scrum Master role scales in an organization.
The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc credential is the only Scrum Master credential endorsed by Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum and inventor of Scrum@Scale. The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc will make you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
This training is for all levels of Scrum experience.
The training will be delivered by Carsten Ruseng Jakobsen and Anne Abell, and they truly look forward to seeing you. Those of you who know us, know that this means a lot of flip charts, engaging exercises and fun.
Venue and catering
On both days the class will start at 8.30 am and end 4.30pm. We provide breakfast, lunch, afternoon cake and snacks throughout the day.
About Your Trainers
Carsten Ruseng Jakobsen is a Scrum Trainer by Scrum Inc and Certified Scrum@Scale® Trainer.
Anne Abell has experience from adopting and applying Scrum at LEGO.