Grow Beyond blog
We enrich the website regularly with videos and other content that can be useful for enquiring spirits.
- Video: Presentation from XP2020 – a story about a real transformation
Watch our presentation at XP2020: “Interventions with an IT department – How we rallied the Kingdom to slay the Dragon no one expected”- a story about a real transformation.
Read the article here.
- Article: Interventions with an IT-department – How we rallied the Kingdom no one had expected (2020)
- Article: Lean as a Scrum Troubleshooter (2011)
- Article: Mature Scrum at Systematic (2009)
- Article: Scrum and CMMI – Going from Good to Great (2009)
- Article: Mature agile with a twist of CMMI (2008)
- Article: Scrum and CMMI level 5 (2008)
The agilefrustrations.com blog
We are part of the agilefrustrations.com project which is a blog about real life agile transformation war stories.
- How do you facilitate demos when you are an Infrastructure department who don't produce 'shippable products' every sprint but are configuring, optimizing, updating, and fixing issues on systems? In this blog post, agile coach Rasmus Lund-Jensen is providing insights on how he helped start up […]
- Early on our journey, we found that the organizational structure, based on a traditional hierarchy, was holding us back. It prevented empowerment of the teams as the Line Managers became bottle necks for decision. We decided to do something radical, and introduced a new agile […]
- Release management can be a hassle to orchestrate and automate. Our ambition was relatively simple – we wanted to release faster and faster. But we had continued with our old approach of a top-down and leadership controlled process – and it wouldn't help us achieve […]
- Regardless of what you and your organization do and how you are organized, your leadership team needs to communicate to your teams. We struggled with how communication was misunderstood and made teams feel like they were micro managed – and we radically changed our approach.
- Technical debt can in many ways be a blocker for aspirations to being agile. In our network infrastructure we saw how legacy technology would consume all time and energy for our network team, preventing them from developing the new solutions the business required. In this […]