2-day Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner
DKK 11.000,00 Excl. VAT
Did you know that Scrum@Scale has a built-in assessment framework so that you can see where you are right now and incrementally take your organization to the next level? Find out how at our live-online Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner course. It includes a live Q@A with Dr. Jeff Sutherland, inventor of Scrum@Scale.
This 16-hour course spanning 2 days is an in-depth presentation and exploration of the Scrum@Scale framework. This course teaches you how to safely and pragmatically scale Scrum across an entire enterprise. Each student achieves the Scrum At Scale Practitioner credential after completing an untimed, open-book exam with 30 questions
What Will You Learn?
After this class, you will be able to:
- Establish the minimal viable bureaucracy in your organization
- Assess your organization and create a heat map
- Establish a prioritized organizational transformation backlog
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Engage enterprise leadership to enable business agility
- Leverage current Scrum implementation to achieve business agility
- Ensure Scrum at the team level is ready to be scaled to achieve business agility
The class will include multiple opportunities for participant-driven Q&A sessions to explore Scrum@Scale in your context. You will examine real-world case studies of the implementation of Scrum@Scale and it will also include personal experiences from applying Scrum at Scale at clients. The training is based on iPad drawings and interactive collaborative exercises, limiting the use of slides to a minimum.
What Will You Receive?
- Two days of high-quality interactive instruction
- A detailed workbook.
- The credential includes a two-year membership at Scrum@Scale, where additional material and information are available.
- 2 hour of free coaching within 3 months after completion of class.
Upon completion of this course and after passing the official Scrum@Scale exam, you will receive a Registered Scrum@Scale®Practitioner credential. You can claim up to 16 Scrum Alliance Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s) and/or up to 16 PMI PDUs.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and managers
- Product Owners and Project Managers
- Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches
Others interested in scaling Scrum across the organization at all levels
Even if you are already on a transformation journey, the Scrum@Scale framework will, due to it’s non-prescriptive nature, be a very helpful add-on.
Venue and catering
On both days the class will start at 8.30 am and end 4.30pm. We provide breakfast, lunch, afternoon cake and snacks throughout the day.